What personal information do we collect from the people and when?
- When subscribing to our email updates, you will be asked for your name and email address.
- When just browsing the Site, we automatically collect certain information via cookies – see section below.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our updates, make a booking or browse the website, in the following ways:
- To send additional relevant information or news pertaining to physical health and the Three Principles.
- To gather information about how the site is used, so that we can ensure we provide the best user experience.
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular via IP addresses).
How do we protect your information?
Our website is checked on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell or trade your Personal Information to outside parties. We do share your Personal Information with outside parties for the purposes listed in the section “How do we use your information”, as follows:
- General use of Site: we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We may release information that we hold when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you subscribe to our mailing list, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. On all newsletters we send out there will be an unsubscribe option, should you no longer wish to receive our mailings.
This policy was last updated on 29th May 2019